This year OSHCamp will be taking place over the weekend of 16-17th
August and once again hosted at Hebden Bridge Town Hall (HX7 7BY).
Proposals for talks and workshops are invited. There is no theme and
topics may include, for example:
* Open source hardware projects
* Open development practices and principles
* Novel/interesting/fun projects built using open source hardware
* Tools (hardware and software)
* Skills and techniques, e.g. PCB fab, DIY SMT assembly
* Relevant technologies, e.g. SPI/I2C bus programming
* ...something else relevant to the community!
If you would like to give a talk on the Saturday and/or run a workshop
on the Sunday contact me off-list.
Please note that the deadline for submitting titles and abstracts is
Saturday 14th June (yes, only 2 weeks away!) And so if you would like
to discuss ideas etc. better to get in touch sooner, rather than